Small Flame Angel In 29 Gallon

Do you think I could keep a flame angel in a 29 gallon?

  • Heck No you are a horrible person if you do

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

Shane808262

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2019
Messages
208
Reaction score
131
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a 29 gallon tank and flame angels are only $25 were I live and I really really really want one I currently have 2 fancy Ocellaris clowns and really want a flame angel. Do you think I could get away with a small one in my 29 gallon I know all the care requirements and I don’t have coral so what is your opinion. I have open rock work with a lot of caves for the flame to swim through and none of my rock touches the glass.
 
Welcome to R2R! I wouldn’t add a flame to a 29, too small. $25 for a flame angel is very good price Happy fishkeeping
 
Welcome

upload_2019-3-24_10-45-22.gif
 
Welcome aboard!

I think that might be too cramped for a flame angel.
 
What about if I upgraded to a 55 like I am planing to. Also if I upgraded to a 55 gallon saltwater tank do you think I could keep these fish to together I’m going for a semi aggressive tank. 2 or 3 Bangii Cardinals or Maybe just 1, also 1 flame angel, 2 fancy Ocellaris clowns and 1 orchid dotty back. If I don’t upgrade could I keep my 2 clowns and a orchid dotty back together.
 
What about if I upgraded to a 55 like I am planing to. Also if I upgraded to a 55 gallon saltwater tank do you think I could keep these fish to together I’m going for a semi aggressive tank. 2 or 3 Bangii Cardinals or Maybe just 1, also 1 flame angel, 2 fancy Ocellaris clowns and 1 orchid dotty back. If I don’t upgrade could I keep my 2 clowns and a orchid dotty back together.
I have clowns and orchids together with no problem - they like different swimming spaces which is a plus.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new