Small Green and White dots on rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schlafrig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schlafrig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2025
Messages
109
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! While cleaning the glass today I noticed these little white and green dots. They do stick up off the rock slightly. I dont see anything moving so im assuming its just some sort of algae but wanted to make sure.

20260515_125647.jpg 20260515_125702.jpg 20260515_125710.jpg 20260515_125725.jpg
 
Hello! While cleaning the glass today I noticed these little white and green dots. They do stick up off the rock slightly. I dont see anything moving so im assuming its just some sort of algae but wanted to make sure.

20260515_125647.jpg 20260515_125702.jpg 20260515_125710.jpg 20260515_125725.jpg
Maybe a sponge
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new