Small Queen Angelfish

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody looking for a small 2 to 3 inch hand-caught true Queen Angelfish (not a Townsend or a Blue), my friends over at mysaltwaterfishstore.com have it in stock. Best price you’re going to find.

Last edited:

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are beautiful though aren’t they? Of course I did an internet search for about three hours the other night looking for justification to add it to my reef with thousands of $$$ worth of corals. Couldn’t do it.
My reef-safe Emperor angel is thus far proving to be worth the investment.

OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My reef-safe Emperor angel is thus far proving to be worth the investment.
I had an Emperor recently that was almost fully transitioned. Until he started attacking my Acans. I’ve had angelfish my entire life and recently I decided to try to build a coral reef before I kick the bucket. I’m committed now. Oh well.

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had an Emperor recently that was almost fully transitioned. Until he started attacking my Acans. I’ve had angelfish my entire life and recently I decided to try to build a coral reef before I kick the bucket. I’m committed now. Oh well.
My midnight dwarf angelfish likes acans, so it's why I can't have them in my tank. The emperor may very well like them also - but he's never had one to sample. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are beautiful though aren’t they? Of course I did an internet search for about three hours the other night looking for justification to add it to my reef with thousands of $$$ worth of corals. Couldn’t do it.
Not
Worth it at all .

a emperor has been safe so far if you keep sps , or euphillia .
Acans , lobo or other fleshy lps don’t last long .

OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever buy something late at night/early morning and then when you wake up the next day, the first thing you think is “what the heck did I go and do last night?“ I actually tried to talk myself into buying this fish again last night. I’m hopeless.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back