small salt water mixing station?

Wall Street Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2016
Messages
367
Reaction score
149
Location
San Francisco
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where I can get some small containers like these, preferably no more than 25 gallons. the total volume of my system is 23 gallons so I would need a huge mixing station, also are there any threads that explain how to set this up? Would you use uniseals? Thank you!
DSC00988.jpg
 
Vertical water tank.

To be honest though you could easily make this out of 2 brute trash cans that you can find at any local big box hardware. You would save money big time by doing that.
 
Vertical water tank.

To be honest though you could easily make this out of 2 brute trash cans that you can find at any local big box hardware. You would save money big time by doing that.
yea I figure theres gotta be an alternative, just one of those tanks are about $70-100:confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new