Small Seaweed Eaters?

Kenzie Jeanine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a pack of green seaweed added into an order as a free gift, but I currently don't have any fish remotely interested in it! Are there any fish that could fit into a 24 gal cube and would get along with an ocellaris clown, sixline wrasse, and tailspot blenny that also eat seaweed?
I know a lot of people might think that the wrasse would prevent any new fish from being welcome, but he was the first fish in there and has never bullied the other two.
Thanks!

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blenny will probably eat some and my clownfish loves it soaked in garlic :)

Other than that, some of you inverts would probably like it, my hermit crabs love the stuff.

OP
OP
Kenzie Jeanine

Kenzie Jeanine

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The blenny will probably eat some and my clownfish loves it soaked in garlic :)

Other than that, some of you inverts would probably like it, my hermit crabs love the stuff.
None of them seem even remotely interested, but I'll give the garlic soak a try and see what happens!

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thing you can try is to make a "burrito" by wrapping frozen food in the nori and rubberbanding that to a rock. Fish are likely to grab a bit of nori while they're trying to get to the mysis or whatever, and discover that ... hey ... that's not bad . . .

~Bruce

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 36 53.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 37 55.2%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 9.0%
Back