Small Tank Help

I personally would fill it with small coral like zoas and mushrooms so you don't throw off the perspective of the tank and draw attention to the small size.
 
Okay thank you! Sounds like another great plan.
I ordered a pulsing xenia and want to make sure it does not take over. I plan on placing it on a small island in a corner of the tank. How else can I make sure it does not end up on the large main rock?
 
As it is crossing the sand remove it promptly. Pulsing xenia is beautiful however with its individual polyps and its swaying in the current. I think you will enjoy it.
I ordered a pulsing xenia and want to make sure it does not take over. I plan on placing it on a small island in a corner of the tank. How else can I make sure it does not end up on the large main rock?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new