Small tank reefer

Chris Weddle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone. I am a law enforcement officer in California and have a 10 gallon reef tank that me and my 10 year old daughter have created. I will be working today and hopefully will find the time to jump online and make a few purchases. Have a good day and be safe.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
thank you..be safe.. :cool:
 
Good afternoon everyone. I am a law enforcement officer in California and have a 10 gallon reef tank that me and my 10 year old daughter have created. I will be working today and hopefully will find the time to jump online and make a few purchases. Have a good day and be safe.
Welcome to R2R Chris. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you in reefing.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new