Small Tank Sump

R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I am disabled and getting worse every day and in no position to build a sump. I have a 29 gallon I am needing a small sump/refugium for that will fit under the stand. I would like to just buy one already made. Where could a person find one?
 
I can special order one for you. I don't normally stock them but I can get an ADHI sump that is 24x12x16 inches with a 11.5x6" skimmer chamber and an 11.5x10" refugium chamber. It has a 1" drain inlet to the sump, handles 800 gph, and comes with a 1x18W light for the refugium. Larger sumps are available as well. I can sell this one for $320 shipped. Photo from my wholesalers' site.
 

Attachments

  • adhirefugium.jpg
    adhirefugium.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 242

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new