Small White Worms on Glass???

taylorpitcher11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently I have a worm issue... I have no clue what these are but I treated my tank with flatworm rx last week for these things. It killed a ton of them but now they are back and EVERYWHERE. Any ideas what these are? They are super tiny and hang around the bottom of the tank. Not sure if they are detritus worms but im sure my diamond goby is snacking on them in the sand!

Annotation 2020-04-09 193123.jpg

OP
OP
taylorpitcher11

taylorpitcher11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ton of copepods and these look more worm like.. they look white and yellow. Are dorvilleidae worms good or bad? Its hard to get a good pic because they are so tiny! Look to have a round head from what i can tell.

OP
OP
taylorpitcher11

taylorpitcher11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will detritus worms crawl on the class? I'm wondering if that is what they might be. They definitely aren't flat.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Google Isopod Munnid.

lucaspeng

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HEY there, i know what They Are, They Are small parasites and they can grow. It happened to me as well. We putted the fish in a bowl with water from the aquarium and cleaned the whole aquarium. You should probably do that too so your fish don’t die. 3 of mine died due to that issue and lookd like more of them was going to die. But get got more happy and more healthy when we fixed the aquarium

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back