smallfox's first reef - RS REEFER-S 550 G2+

smallfox

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The Adventure Begins​

I took delivery of my new Red Sea REEFER-S 550 G2+ today! The pallet arrived in good shape, but unfortunately it took quite a beating getting it unloaded. Thankfully, once I opened the box containing the aquarium, I was able to confirm that there was no damage, and I signed for the delivery.

i-mq2X3P7-X2.jpg

Lesson learned: next time, check to make sure the driver has a pallet truck with adjustable forks

i-ZDMCcdf-X2.jpg

Lesson learned: next time, clear a larger space in the garage

i-W587XMT-X3.jpg

That plumbing looks terrific in Red Sea red!

i-76h7xKw-X3.jpg

Relief! All is well -- no damage! (Except to the pallet!)

I'll be using this thread to document my journey -- hopefully some may find it helpful or at least interesting!
 
Following along!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new