Smart Smart Complete

  • Thread starter Thread starter lsaint88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

lsaint88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
303
Reaction score
9
Location
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used Smart Smart Complete? I was given a sample from my LFS and wanted to use it in my new tank?
 
Yes I have used Smart Start before. It seemed to work great. I added it when I setup my 15g nano and within a day or two everything was great. I was leary at first thinking a spike would come but it never did. I had fish and a CUC in the tank on the 3rd day.



Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
 
Yes I have used Smart Start before. It seemed to work great. I added it when I setup my 15g nano and within a day or two everything was great. I was leary at first thinking a spike would come but it never did. I had fish and a CUC in the tank on the 3rd day.



Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Right on thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new