Smaug the shrimp!

  • Thread starter Thread starter najer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2016
Messages
20,453
Reaction score
121,047
Location
Humble, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Long story short, this little tank is the tank that got me into marines years ago, I just inherited it, I can't give it away because I need to run it!
They have had a small green mantis in my lfs for weeks, I reserved it this evening.
14 G / 55 L volume, all in one, I already run the same tank, my first tank!
If the mantis out grows it I will get a bigger tank.
Thinking xenia, gsp, palys and leathers.
Wild tank with the mantis and 1 fish! ;)

DSC06888 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new