Dryall 7.JPG
Dryall 8.JPG

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, drywall. The most dreaded home improvement task. Big project that is coming along nicely. What is the flooring going to be?

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh, drywall. The most dreaded home improvement task. Big project that is coming along nicely. What is the flooring going to be?

Thank you. With this being a basement with a concrete sub floor, we are going to make the bathroom, under the tank area plus a foot on the perimeter, patio door entry way all vinyl flooring. Which we did pick up yesterday. The res of the area will be carpeted due to CO basements running cold generally speaking. We also picked out the carpet yesterday as well.

We are installing the bathroom floor tonight to set the toilet in order to get final inspections complete and no longer have to deal with inspections.

waterskiguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be epic! Your old 260 is coming along well. I’ll start the build thread when I get a spare second of time. Looking forward to this dream build of yours coming together.

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be epic! Your old 260 is coming along well. I’ll start the build thread when I get a spare second of time. Looking forward to this dream build of yours coming together.

Looking forward to see the photos of my old 260. Get it started!

rahger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my sump! That thing is insane! I ordered their standard 34” sump, can’t wait! Excited to see this running.

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my sump! That thing is insane! I ordered their standard 34” sump, can’t wait! Excited to see this running.

Rick& Vanessa did a great a job on this one. I am very excited to start building fish related things! Only a few weeks out

Gablami

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re both in the same boat, waiting for our CDA tanks. I put my deposit down on 1/16, so you’re about a week ahead of me. I’m rooting for you to get your tank/stand early, cause mine should follow shortly :).

I‘m also going peninsula style, 74x32x24 with steel stand. I looked at all the custom sump makers, since I want a wider sump. Synergy definitely makes drool worthy sumps, but they were EXPENSIVE compared to others!! But that’s certainly a beautiful sump.

Looking forward to your updates. We’ll be setting up at the same time (I hope).

OP
OP
rds85

rds85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We’re both in the same boat, waiting for our CDA tanks. I put my deposit down on 1/16, so you’re about a week ahead of me. I’m rooting for you to get your tank/stand early, cause mine should follow shortly :).

I‘m also going peninsula style, 74x32x24 with steel stand. I looked at all the custom sump makers, since I want a wider sump. Synergy definitely makes drool worthy sumps, but they were EXPENSIVE compared to others!! But that’s certainly a beautiful sump.

Looking forward to your updates. We’ll be setting up at the same time (I hope).

Nice! Congrats on the new tank. I did put my deposit down actually in December (16th ish). I am hoping to get the tank at the end of March!

The sump was pricey, but quality comes with a price and honestly if you look at the cost percentage wise. It is nothing compares to the tank and stand etc. Like 10%. Where did you end up getting your sump from?

Let's see your build thread!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back