Smith's 29g LED Biocube

A couple new additions...
 

Attachments

  • tempImageOqoLyL.png
    tempImageOqoLyL.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5801.HEIC.jpeg
    IMG_5801.HEIC.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 84
That’s a great picture and your urchin looks like he’s at work already LOL. I’ve been thinking about getting one will me nice to see how your gets on
 
That’s a great picture and your urchin looks like he’s at work already LOL. I’ve been thinking about getting one will me nice to see how your gets on
Thanks. The deep rich blue color is amazing. I might have to start slacking a bit on my maintenance just to keep the algae growing.

I also need to get on it and mount my torches and Goni/Alve before he uses them as camouflage
 
Thanks. The deep rich blue color is amazing. I might have to start slacking a bit on my maintenance just to keep the algae growing.

I also need to get on it and mount my torches and Goni/Alve before he uses them as camouflage
Yes you will have to fix everything down or it will have a hat for each day . LOL
 
Been a minute since I’ve updated. Made some progress on my goniopora/alveopora garden and placed some of my torches. Also got a super cool orange plate coral that adds some pop and interest to the sand bed.

IMG_6005.jpeg
IMG_6007.jpeg
 
Pictures look excellent!!
 
So my toadstool has settled in and opened up.

The zoa arch/garden is starting to open up and fill in some after getting some new additions from a fellow reefer.

Let me know your thoughts…and sorry about the brown algae. I’m working on it.

55C81873-E0D1-4EE6-99CC-6A96A2EBB25E.jpeg
11B58AA3-F61F-4B7E-BDFA-6F1569CCE9C8.jpeg
That looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new