Snail agitating anemone

William Spak

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
303
Reaction score
123
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

My nem just ate some food, and this snail seems to be pricking him in the side... I can't reach the snail, anything I can do to help my nem?

Another question... he got caught in the filter the other day and hasn't looked or acted the same since, when should I begin to be worried about it? He doesn't usually look like this but he used to sit in the front of the tank, now he lies towards the back.

Thanks,
Will

IMG_2512.jpg
 
Update; nem looks like this now... snail is still there, any help is appreciated
image0.jpeg
 
Just got the snail off, lets see if he improves.

Side note, my clownfish is aggressively twitching in the anemone. Does this mean anything?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new