Snail central

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all so I am planning to re start my aquarium upgrading to a 29 gal from a 15 gal. Too many algae issues and I want to go fresh. Buty current 15 is a snail harvesting factory. Currently I have 100 million micro snails all over my glass, not joking hard to see through now. I've scrapped them off countless times.

They grow very slow and I'm wondering if I leave them to continue and what even are they. The snails in my tank are all dead minus an astrea snail, I had a trochus snail disappear into my filter long ago and I'm suspecting he's the culprit. I'll post some pics and vids see what y'all think. I'll attach a video as well if some up real close.

IMG_20231002_220759686.jpg

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day all so I am planning to re start my aquarium upgrading to a 29 gal from a 15 gal. Too many algae issues and I want to go fresh. Buty current 15 is a snail harvesting factory. Currently I have 100 million micro snails all over my glass, not joking hard to see through now. I've scrapped them off countless times.

They grow very slow and I'm wondering if I leave them to continue and what even are they. The snails in my tank are all dead minus an astrea snail, I had a trochus snail disappear into my filter long ago and I'm suspecting he's the culprit. I'll post some pics and vids see what y'all think. I'll attach a video as well if some up real close.

IMG_20231002_220759686.jpg
This is also one side they are everywhere lol

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 60 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.5%
Back