Snail eggs? ID

adamlodge14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
40
Location
scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up this morning to what seems like eggs on my glass, the only things I have in my tank are a Yasha goby and a nassarius snail. Are these nassarius snail eggs?

EF93A861-84C4-4D42-BFDF-DA08814B834C.png
 
Good possibility but pics very fuzzy to tell
 
Upvote 0
It’s really hard to get a good photo, my camera won’t focus.
If they are nassarius snail eggs should I leave them? Or will they take over the tank?
Leave. They have a very low hatch rate as they require cooler water temperature
 
Upvote 0
Leave. They have a very low hatch rate as they require cooler water temperature
Ok, that’s fine then.
I just got a bit worried because my freshwater tank has had a bloom of pond snails, but they have a high hatch rate.
 
Upvote 0
Ok, that’s fine then.
I just got a bit worried because my freshwater tank has had a bloom of pond snails, but they have a high hatch rate.
Now, those multiply like mice especially the rams horn and apple snails
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new