Snail Eggs! Which Ones?

  • Thread starter Thread starter knockout
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

knockout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
428
Reaction score
212
Location
Mount Pocono, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woke up to this alien thing in my glass this morning. In 20 years of reefing, I've never seen such a cool pattern. A Google search says Nasarious Snail eggs, but my wife says she saw a group of 3 Turbo in the same spot last night, and I heard her commenting on it at the time.

DSC_0094.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new