Snail ID, nice shell pattern

  • Thread starter Thread starter DHill6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DHill6

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
2,817
Reaction score
1,696
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Australian live rock, found this one on the outside of sock. Looks red, black and white.
I have red banded trochius, pattern in this one is unique. It’s in the box with small mandarin in case I have to remove it.
IMG_8513.jpeg
IMG_8514.jpeg
IMG_8512.jpeg
 
I'm sure people will have an easier time helping you when you post pictures under white light.

It could still be a juvenile red banded trochus snail, I think the pattern can change a bit and looks different when they are young.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new