Snail ID

reefmadness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
6
Location
Oklahoma city, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered some live rock and sand from TBS and this guy came in with it. I have it isolated in my frag tank currently while I try to figure out exactly what kind of snail this may be. Any ideas?



20260728_065631.jpg

20260728_065528.jpg
 
Conch, maybe a Florida fighting? Any chance to get other angles? Wouldn’t hate if you scrubbed the algae off the top of the shell before the opening.
 
Baby Florida Fighting Conch

Your live rock came with a $15 instantly redeemable baby fighting conch coupon 😂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new