Snail Identification Please

freshfruit

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
28
Location
Miami, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,

Can you please help me identify this snail? Not too sure about what he is, but saw him for the first time today creeping very fast throughout the tank. Is he reef safe? Should I be concerned? He has a pretty nice white shell, I'd rather leave him alone unless he poses a threat?

Thanks in advance!
Thanks
IMG_1473620698.225759.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new