Snail like?

not_eman209

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2025
Messages
127
Reaction score
113
Location
sac
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw this hitch hiker as I was going to turn off my roller mat and reactor, any clues?
 
Stomatella Snail. Awesome find! Great clean up crew member
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new