Snail Misship -- Nassarius Snails

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
2,903
Reaction score
16,236
Location
Peoria, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ordered ten turbo snails and two Nassarius snails. Instead, I received two turbos and ten Nassarius. I have a 210 gallon aquarium, but I also have a sand sifting sea star, and a diamond goby. Will I have enough to feed all of these Nassarius snails plus the other two? Will problems arise? The tank has been set up for seven months.
 
I have not really found that the Nass Snails eat from inside the sandbed, they tend to come out for meaty bits that fall ontop. You could always feed extra if you are concerned.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new