Snails Atlantic Ocean

  • Thread starter Thread starter Carl C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Carl C

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Messages
327
Reaction score
204
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live near the very cold Atlantic Ocean in Massachusetts
Can I pick snails for my reef tank ; I’m guessing no ,,,, what about this algae in my fuge,,, thank you

79D0E777-8501-4DBA-84AA-1ADC05802CAE.png
 
Sorry I can’t help but now I am very curious :) BUMP
 
I think the issue would be water temp. Cold water species vs tropical species. If you want to try it I’d do it in a separate tank. I’m north of Boston
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new