Snails in Fuge

Steven91

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2017
Messages
795
Reaction score
621
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers,

I have a sump with a refuge on my 120 with Chato in it but i have some unwanted algae in my refuge currently. I was wondering if I could put any type of snail in to eat the unwanted algae instead of me scraping it and cleaning it.

Thoughts?
 
Yup. Snails are fine. Just like the dt.
Cover pump inlets ato sensors etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new