Snappers and groupers

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuan12321
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tuan12321

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
23
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share a nice shot of my snappers and groupers in one frame. The snappers are suprisingly not super aggressive and hunt the shrimp I put in there at night.

20200215_191402.jpg
 
225 gallons 60x36x24
 
Last edited:
What kind of grouper is that orange one?
 
Wanted to share a nice shot of my snappers and groupers in one frame. The snappers are suprisingly not super aggressive and hunt the shrimp I put in there at night.

20200215_191402.jpg
Nice. How big is your tank?
 
What kind of grouper is that orange one?
miniatus grouper - very colorful fish with a big appetite. I can hand feed him now
 
Amen, another grouper fan... They are great fish, just need a large home & they like to eat.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new