Snipers Bubblegum Mille

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigJohnny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here's mine. I got it way back in Dec 2017. For years it sat dormant and only recently woke up.

IMG_1559snipers.JPG

Ooooohhhh that's sweet!!!
Great job!
Mine greened out again, and went dormant, this one is so temperamental in my system, while other millis flourish. This one is even more stubborn than my fox flame, which gets upset if you sneeze near the tank, lol.
 
My snipersps bubblegum Mille frag I’ve been growing out that I received from Boomcorals last year
CEC8D234-0E3B-4770-BB65-FA11EFC1DCCC.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new