• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Snipersps rainbow hillae(bowerbanki)

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this mini colony of Snipersps rainbow hillae(bowerbanki) up for trade.

DOA- I must get clear pic/video within 1hr of arrival, corals must be in my bag(unopened). If DOA does occur, I’ll either refund or replace. I am not responsible for any carrier errors. Thanks.

Wysiwyg trade value would be $5000.00 only trading for cryptocurrency BTC or ETH

AC600852-D86E-4E4D-8E7D-ED5C0E00D7C2.png
 
Been looking for this for awhile now is it still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new