Snipersps rainbow hillae(bowerbanki)

Sea_Monkey

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
971
Reaction score
1,097
Location
Dallas, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this mini colony of Snipersps rainbow hillae(bowerbanki) up for trade.

DOA- I must get clear pic/video within 1hr of arrival, corals must be in my bag(unopened). If DOA does occur, I’ll either refund or replace. I am not responsible for any carrier errors. Thanks.

Wysiwyg trade value would be $5000.00 only trading for cryptocurrency BTC or ETH

AC600852-D86E-4E4D-8E7D-ED5C0E00D7C2.png
 
Been looking for this for awhile now is it still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new