Snow STINKS!!

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2006
Messages
1,008
Reaction score
5
Location
Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
or so i have been told. I wouldnt know.
pics out my office windown for all my northern friends. hahaha. sorry i cant help myself somtimes.

water1.jpg

water2.jpg

water3.jpg


sorry i cant help myself sometimes
 
:waaaht: I cannot believe you would post such pics while many of us are in freezing temps with snow and ice, and snow melting and forming more ice........ hope you are enjoying the warm sunshine that is non-existant where I am........:cry_002:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new