Snow!!!

cardgenius

Paging Dr. Greenthumb!!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've gotten about 2-3 feet of snow in the last 24hours. Not as bad as March '03 but still just as fun!

Heres some pics of my neighborhood and my crazy dog:)

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

DSC00463.jpg
 
LOL.......those are awesome pix of you dog!!!

Christmas travel is gonna be a nightmare for a lot of people the next few days with Denver airport closing. Glad I am not flying anywhere thanks to my 2 kids :D
 
Nice!!! Whish we had that here! I hate not having snow at christmas.
 
all I need is a little snow to make it a White Christmas... other than that, I like it warm.. :lol:

must be the filipino blood on me... always liking warm temps... haha.. definitely living on the wrong state for that... ;)

btw, cool dog..
 
Glad it dropped there and not here. ;) I'm with you Marvin. A little Christmas Eve so we have a white Christmas, then I'm ready for spring. :D
 
I love the snow! Ive lived in Colorado my whole life so Im used to it. Its those days when its below 0 and windy that I hate. It'll be nice to have some snow on Christmas as its been 2-3 years since the last one. And thanks for all the compliments!
 
Cool pics of the dog... Is it a english bulldog?

Yeah. His name is Bob and he just turned one on the 12th. It was a good time watching him "swim" through the 2 1/2ft of snow we got. It was even funnier watching him trying to eat all the snow:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new