Snowflake Eel and Live Inverts

  • Thread starter Thread starter Goodair
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Goodair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
1,181
Location
South River, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious if this is happening with others. Has anyone had success keeping large shrimp with snowflakes. I've tried numerous times to get it interested in ghost shrimp, would even drop it on its face, and it will completely ignore them, even if I haven't fed the eel in a few days and it shows signs of hunger. Eel wont eat anything unless its on the tongs or between my fingers.
 
I vaguely remember mine not bothering either a couple cleaners or the decent size coral banded I had. I got him when he was tiny though and I think he got too fat and lazy to chase them around! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new