Snowflake eel feeding.

Earl Karl

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2017
Messages
911
Reaction score
521
Location
Under your bed.
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may be a silly question, but for those who have a snowflake eel, at what time do you guys feed your eel (not how often)? Just wondering.
 
Last edited:
I've only had one about 5 months but I feed mine uncooked shrimp and occasional feedings of LRS so he gets some probiotics in his diet. I will be ordering lrs chinky soon to further supliment.

I also have tried scallops but he doesn't seem to like those. I feed mine about every 3 days, primarily because I have a lion fish as well and he will just keep eating.
 
Depends on the week but probably 5 times a week max. Sometimes he goes crazy for clams, sometimes he won't eat anything but silversides
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new