Snowflake Eel with a Golden Dwarf Eel

Anarcha0s

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
98
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think about having a Snowflake and a Golden Dwarf together in a Biocube 32? I will be upgrading to a 55-70 gallon tank in June. I found a Golden Dwarf at a LFS and I really don't want to miss out on an opportunity to get a Golden Dwarf. But of course, if will be bad for my Snowflake I will pass him up.

My snowflake is pretty small, 8 inches maybe.

Thanks guys!
 
You have to choose which eel you want to keep, even upgrade to 55g you still don't have space to house 2 eels and trust me they are peaceful eels but will kill each other for spaces
 
Nope. Snowflake eels are aggressive in a small tank.

Would definitely recommend 2 separate tanks.
 
I thought about something similar for my 150 and even then came to the conclusion two might be be asking for trouble. I would make a choice between the two but I happen to like the Snowflake alot.
 
Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm going to pass on the dwarf and keep my snowflake, I've grown attached to the little guy lol
 
Thanks for all the responses guys! I'm going to pass on the dwarf and keep my snowflake, I've grown attached to the little guy lol
I think I would do the same in your position
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new