Snowflake eels with panther groupers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tye
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tye

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I was wondering if you could put a panther grouper with a snowflake eel? If so, what kinds of conditions would you guys suggest?
 
Hello all, I was wondering if you could put a panther grouper with a snowflake eel? If so, what kinds of conditions would you guys suggest?
What size tank do you have? Panther groupers get enormous.....and adult would most likely eat a snowflake.
 
Hello all, I was wondering if you could put a panther grouper with a snowflake eel? If so, what kinds of conditions would you guys suggest?
Groupers and eels have a special bond in the wild! You can for sure keep them together but groupers are huge, you need a very large tank for a grouper
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new