So both my OC Clowns...

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
3,191
Location
Winston Salem NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
decided to go carpet surfing. First the male and then 3 days later the female. So I'm done messing around and getting a screen top before I get any more fish. So far I've lost 5 fish due to jump outs. So with that out of the way I'm now looking at either a pair of White Stripe Maroon Clowns or a pair of Tomato Clown sp.(not sure with sub species yet). My LFS can order any fish out there for me at a reasonable price.

Can anyone tell me some pros and cons of each species? These will be the only 2 fish in the tank so territory isn't an issue. I've heard Maroons can be quite aggressive when older and the Tomatos are a bit more passive. The only other inhabitants in the tank are the typical cuc, a Blood Shrimp and a Skunk Cleaner Shrimp.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new