So far everything is moved except the tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Karen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Karen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
145
Reaction score
26
Location
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And it's time to move that too. I am moving about 15 minutes away and am rather concerned about moving my tank. The plan is to take out the corals and put in one bucket with the fish. The rocks will be put into another bucket with sand and just a bit of the water to cover. Luckily it is a nano (14 gal) and not too large. Only two fish and some GSP, yellow polyps, and Xenia. Hoping I can get it all moved alright with no casualties. The tank has only been up since March.
 
LOL... I just went through this 2 months ago. I moved my 70 gal and I ended up moving all 70 gal of water as well.

All went well and I didn't loose a thing. The only down side I had was that my tank ended up going through a mini cycle again.

It's not that bad. With your size if will ba a breeze.

Good luck!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new