So here's a debate

brownsalt92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
812
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have got a 110 saltwater tank to start from scratch. It's been running for years my dad sold it to me and I have taken 90% of the live rock out of it to re aqua scape. I'm trying to come up with ideas to aqua scape it by pinning rock. I don't like the whole stacking up a d hope it doesn't crash down. The tank is 48 inches long with a t5 on it. That holds 2 blue and 2 white bulbs. I've always ran a coral compulsion 120 on my 29.
What are good bulbs for a t5 unit?? What could I run as a t5 with a added led combo? That aids in coral growth. My led on my 29 gallon the corals love it and I don't wanna buy bad bulbs especially when I'm switching my corals to the new tank.
Thanks in advance hopefully I can get some more insight on the t5 bulbs
 
I'll look into that the bulbs are each around 24 inches long. I don't know what fixture it is

1445053539847.jpg
 
[HASHTAG]#reefsquad[/HASHTAG] should be able to help you
 
Those look to be power compact bulbs not t5. Unfortunately your choices will be much more limited with them. Many companies stopped making them as they have been mostly fazed out over the years.
 
Oh dang I was gonna buy a fluvia marine and reef 2.0 48" fixture but couldn't really find any good reviews on them.
 
So it seems like you like that?! that's a heck of a deal. What types of corals do you have Pete? I have some sps and Monti and leptos also the tank is 24" deep.
 
Wow that's incredible. Awesome tank. how big is your tank? And what is the depth? This is my 29 Gallon With a coral compulsion 120p.

1445054590185.jpg
 
Well I bought the fixture you suggested. I will have it Thursday. Over the weekend I broke down the 110 and re aqua scaped it. Found some crabs and lobster that went MIA a year ago. Sorry for cloudyness.

1445299337673.jpg


1445299348757.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new