So I bit the bullet... thanks BRS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tangboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tangboy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
570
Reaction score
51
Yesterday I saw on one of the banners the Bulk Reef Supply 5-stage RODI unit...

Since I moved a couple of months ago, I no longer have a RODI unit for drinking and tanks. I currently do NOT have any tanks at home but we all know how that goes...

So I clicked on the banner which sent me to the website and was happy to get that thing purchased and shipped for $199!

Can't wait for Monday afternoon to plumb that thing in!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new