So, I gotta rant a little.

Elementalj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
2,126
Reaction score
2,065
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prepare yourselves please, and let me add that this is NOT about any transaction committed with any member of this site.

Before you sell something over the internet don't you think you should clean it first? I'm not referring to coraline or anything of the sort, I'm talking about the STANK FROM YOUR HOUSE!

I opened my box from FLEA bay to a whiff of dog anus and severe cootie funk. After the initial gag reflex went away I began to inspect my new purchases and found HAIR THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO A CANINE!

I should know, I have a golden retriever, and this stuff was like 10 inches long and a funky shade of clariol MISTAKE.

A fingernail? REALLY!?!? And it wasn't even decent ACRYLIC!!!! Hope you got some good hygiene products with what I paid, and USED THEM.
 
Prepare yourselves please, and let me add that this is NOT about any transaction committed with any member of this site.

Before you sell something over the internet don't you think you should clean it first? I'm not referring to coraline or anything of the sort, I'm talking about the STANK FROM YOUR HOUSE!

I opened my box from FLEA bay to a whiff of dog anus and severe cootie funk. After the initial gag reflex went away I began to inspect my new purchases and found HAIR THAT DOES NOT BELONG TO A CANINE!

I should know, I have a golden retriever, and this stuff was like 10 inches long and a funky shade of clariol MISTAKE.

A fingernail? REALLY!?!? And it wasn't even decent ACRYLIC!!!! Hope you got some good hygiene products with what I paid, and USED THEM.

Picture worthy post. I'm curious what you bought as well. I've been sold dirty equipment as well but it definitely didn't include hair or nails
 
Do I dare ask what you bought?

Let's just say the name of the manufacturer is EcoTech! The box and all of the assorted crime scene evidence is in the bin OUTSIDE.

At first I thought it was the funk from being in sea water, which is bad but understandable. Then all of a sudden I had a vision when I got a whiff and saw the genetic material.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new