So I'm and Idiot

Chrisz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered through Dr Reefs Quarantined Fish, both fish and coral. My purchase will be ready through quarantine and shipped out in 2 weeks or so.

Where my stupidity lies is with PayPal I've never used it before...so how does this transaction work? I created an account and I loaded my credit card to the PayPal, can I put the charge on my card through PayPal?

E.R.A.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a few ways, one in paypal credit, using your bank thru paypal or linking a card to paypal. Essentially paypal is just a middle man for security.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always use my wifes PayPal account and she gets a bill from them just like a credit card. I think there is an option to add a Credit Card on PayPal but you have to chose that before you charge anything. Not sure what you did, but maybe check your credit card on line if you can?

mook1178

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using your CC through PP will give you the most consumer protections. PP does not have much for the consumer, more for the buyer. If possible do not use PP and just pay with a CC.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered through Dr Reefs Quarantined Fish, both fish and coral. My purchase will be ready through quarantine and shipped out in 2 weeks or so.

Where my stupidity lies is with PayPal I've never used it before...so how does this transaction work? I created an account and I loaded my credit card to the PayPal, can I put the charge on my card through PayPal?
I forgot got to say that you are in good company with the title!
Welcome to PayPal :star-struck: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses:

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't ever. Ever! Ever! Ever, ever, ever, ever follow a link to PayPal from an email, text or anywhere. Type in the address yourself in a real browser or use their real app. This is probably the most phished site out there. Other than this, you can figure out PayPal as you go - you are good.

_Lqt7o.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 146 57.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back