So I'm....

  • Thread starter Thread starter saltyphish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saltyphish

Certified Sand Groomer
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2014
Messages
2,628
Reaction score
581
Location
Middletown, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I find myself sitting here, wife out with friends, kids asleep and what am I doing? Well the obvious one first browsing this forum, 2. Watching tanked right now on mute. I just like looking at the fish and tanks they build can't stand to listen to the dialogue, and 3.???? Finally, doing my biocube redo. Had to take it down for carpet replacement and finally setting it back up. All I have left is adding live rock and moving livestock over and done. DO I HAVE A PROBLEM?????
 
HA! Addicted!
 
Even better tank is done and most everything is transferred over ( got a few frags with algae on them I am going to treat until they are clean then add) and wouldn't you know it my nem decided it wanted to become 3. The switch over must have stressed it abit. Also got my water closet set up (against my wife's wishes).
 
Even better tank is done and most everything is transferred over ( got a few frags with algae on them I am going to treat until they are clean then add) and wouldn't you know it my nem decided it wanted to become 3. The switch over must have stressed it abit. Also got my water closet set up (against my wife's wishes).
Lol you sound like me, my wife's gone for a week. A few things done with more to do :rolleyes:
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new