OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kind of think that's a lot of nems in a not very big tank. Especially when long term nems are known to split and reproduce. I would also worry about nems of different kinds wondering around and touching each other. My understanding of carpet nems also is that they are a mixed bag. Some do just fine and are model citizens, and others are just killers.
Yeah that’s what I’m worried about. I’m very vigilant about my nem splits because I have nems in packed mixed reefs so if I wasn’t I’d have a bunch of skeletons and a whole lot of nems. I’m thinking I’ll just have the one carpet (separated from the BTAs by rocks, it will be on the left side where the green nepthea is right now)

OP
OP
footgal

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along as I too have the same dream. I currently have 5 RBTA and a RFA. I would love one day to switch the tank over to a Anemone/Clown harem tank, although at the rate the BTAs are splitting they are making that reality come sooner rather than later. I currently have a mandarin and he ignores the BTAs.
Anemone 8.28.20.jpg
I’ve always loved your Xenia/nem rock!! The movement on that island must be incredible!

Back