so, um yeah... for the record

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,819
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Vernacular you will not hear me say-2.png
 
I tried to think of a clever Halloween sale name that wasn’t mentioned, but as it turns out I have absolutely no creativity.
200.gif
 
Last edited:
Sure for October but November is a completely different story :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new