So who missed me!?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,649
Reaction score
67,833
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone, I was out of the country on a mission trip with our church. I'm back now and working to get caught up on pm's and other things that have gotten a bit backed up. Thought I'd make a quick post for anyone who may have been trying to reach me to let you all know that I wasn't ignoring anyone...just no internet where I was in the Philippines. :P
 
Waiting on the photos promised
Hope you had a great time welcome back
Thanks! I'll be sure to post those up as soon as I get a chance! :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new