OP
OP
Reefergirl82

Reefergirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that rock scape, you’re off to a great start!
Thank you so much. I feel like building the rock scape it one of the most anxiety producing parts of this hobby since once its glued together I'm stuck with it.

OP
OP
Reefergirl82

Reefergirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you like have a bare bottom tank? I just got my tank IM Fusion 15 yesterday I was going to put sand buy looking at yours I was wondering of your experience with it?
So far I really like it. It is the first time I have done a bare bottom tank and it has taken getting used to since now I can see all the detritus and have to resist the urge to vacuum all the time to remove it....

Another thing I have noticed and never experienced in the past is that I am having a hard time keeping a detectable levels of phosphates. I have no idea if it is bare bottom related however.

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my IM Fusion 15 tank setup, I did go with a sand bottom, most of my grass have little dimples on the bottom so that way I can put them in sand.

When I cleaned out my sand on my 12" cube tank that has been running for at least 7 years, yikes the amount of crude that came out of the sand was mind boggling. Maybe after 6 months I will pull a cup of sand out every month.

Lebowski_

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love your scape OP :) Also, great set of equipment. I went Prime instead of Radeon but seeing yours makes me second guess.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back