Social Media Giveaways

Dbichler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else hate the social media giveaways where you must post or like something on Twitter or Facebook or whatever. I’m not on any social media other than this site. So I hate that there’s so many must like this. No how about open it up to everyone and give bonus entries, sure some are that way which is great but if your not on them you can’t enter. Yes, I understand it’s about the advertisement.

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to post a similar thread when I saw this. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who aren't allowed to have social media accounts due to work rules. (FWIW, I had to get special permission even to have an R2R account.). Anyway, I obviously understand why merchants use SM in their promotions. It's just frustrating for many of us who can't participate. If would be great if vendors would do R2R-only promotions. I'd buy something from any vendor who did just to support the effort!
giphy-3-pretty-woman-40928476-360-270.gif

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I am here for the community and not the free stuff. None of it would work in my system and if it did I would already have it probably.

I escaped the Antisocial media a while ago as well. It was hard for me seeing someone in public and knowing how stupid they really are.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 42.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 22.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 32 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back