Soft Coral Food

  • Thread starter Thread starter viper1972
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As of today, I mix equal parts frozen mysis, frozen CyclopEeze, RotiFeast, and OysterFeast though the fish pick out most of the CyclopEeze and all of the mysis. Feeding response and polyp extension noticibly increased with the addition of the OysterFeast so far. I've been considering adding phyto as well, but not sold on it yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new