Softie coral Id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hasreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hasreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2017
Messages
18
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What coral is this I just join r2r and I have 32 g biocube
IMG_0184.JPG
 
Welcome to reef2reef. A Galaxea coral, that's what it looks like to me.
 
Fairly positive its and encrusting Cladiella species, I used to have one but lost it a while back, appears similar to some Xenias but polyps are smaller.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new