Softies, they're everywhere!

How much more Softies should i put?

  • A lot

    Votes: 30 27.0%
  • More than a lot

    Votes: 14 12.6%
  • more than "more than a lot"

    Votes: 67 60.4%

  • Total voters
    111
so i just got home and did a head count on the fishies with my handy dandy flashlight on low settings, every body seems to be fine, but the leopard wrasse hiding is giving me a heart attack
 
I think my snails went to town last night.
dfa663901081ea4af6ba770b10c2d61f.jpg
 
Ha! Is running promiscuous snails across state lines a federal offense?
at this point.... probably. I dont even want to count how many eggs are there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new